March 17, 2005

This is what's up in Tucktown:

Tuesday, 10:30 PM: My grandma called from Fresno, said, "Hey Mel, you want to come visit for your Easter break?" I said, "Yes!" She said, "Okay, can you find a flight for tomorrow?" I said, "Holy cow, uhh, okay.."

11:00 PM: I called American Airlines to redeem their Advantage points for a free flight.

11:30 PM: I had my ticket.

ALL NIGHT: Packing, working, taking care of stuff, etc.

Wednesday, 10:00 AM: Got in my car, drove up to Portland to the airport.

12:00 PM: Got to the airport with time to kill. Read almost half of the book I Love You, Ronnie, which is a book by Nancy Reagan about Ronnie's love letters to her throughout the years. I cried reading it, which is rare. If you know me very well at all, you know that my family accuses me of having a heart of stone because I don't cry very often. Anyway, good book. Read it. You can borrow it from me.

4:30 PM: Delayed flight, finally left PDX.

6:45 PM: Walked to baggage claim, a grandparent on each arm.


So I'm in Fresno until the 26th. I fly back to Portland around noon and then I'm going to the Blazer game in the evening. Even though I'm not a Blazer fan. Dangit, too bad my Laker jersey is in Eugene! Hahaha... Oh well, I guess I'll have to wear something Republican instead. If I can't make Blazer fans hate me, I at least have to try my best to make Liberals hate me!


Oh by the way, cute Dorchester picture:



I love Jenny and Jenna. Haha, I just realized that they're both Jennifers.. that's funny.. only not really.. anyway. Yeah. Just look at the picture and admire Neil's sunglasses, which I wore inside all night long. I'm cool like that, yeah.


IMPORTANT: Who has the picture of me and Jenna kissing Nik? I want that picture, whoever's camera it was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home