March 07, 2005

Soooo, AMAZING weekend at the Dorchester conference in Seaside this weekend!! Nikster, you're not my only OSU friend anymore! :winky: Hey, I'm living proof that you can have schloads of fun and not drink alcohol... I get my high from water, LOL.

Slept on the beach Saturday night, which was just about the coolest thing ever. A♥ Sand everywhere, though. I still have sand in my hair, even though I just washed it.

Umm.. Oh, I also managed to pull my left arm partly out of its socket this weekend. It didn't hurt at all at the time but right now, I'm having a lot of trouble lifting my arm very high, especially when I have to change clothes. Maybe I'll just put on my pajamas and stay that way until my arm is better. Yess.

Heh, we had the awesomest dance party EVER on the ride home in Jenny's car. ONE TWO STEP! Hollaaaaaa... WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?! Here's to my girls.. Yeah, you guessed it, I'm doin' the windshield wiper dance! It's a rainbow!

I love you guys. Republicans are the BEST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home