February 04, 2005

So, my away message on Instant Messenger this evening read, "Out playing hide and seek with Osama Bin Laden. Dang he's good!" Needless to say, I got some comments, which is always entertaining. One comment in particular stood out.


Josh Kagi, upon seeing my away message, came up with a brilliant idea of how to help do away with some of our national debt. He later wrote the following in his blog:


National Debt Solution

Okay okay okay... I know the perception is out there that Republicans don't give a crap about the National Debt. Well, I do. So, in all my wisdom (with the inspiration of Melissa) I came up with an ingenues way to cut the debt in at least half.

We don't kill Osama when we capture him.

Yeah yeah yeah... I know the troops will want to light him up, and frankly I don't blame them, but they MUST resist. Why? Because we're going to put Osama on a world wide tour!

We will chain him up, set up a booth, and watch the line form.... I can see the sign now! "Kick Osama in the Balls! $10"

I'd spend hundreds! (If every American citizen paid their "portion" of the debt, it's something like $16,000 a piece). So... the Debt won't go away, but a big portion of it will be gone without cutting anything... other than Osama!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home