April 11, 2005

I ran into Tyler today for the first time since... November. It's been a long time since I've seen anyone from the Newman Center, mostly because they're not so cool with me anymore. It's a strange thing, feeling completely unwelcome at a church. Tyler and I sat on the trunk of my car in the Newman parking lot and just talked for a long time. It's weird how it was just like old times with him, even though there's a lot of stuff under the surface that we aren't saying.

Right now, I'm remembering everything I had, everything I went through, everyone who turned on me, and everything I lost. It kinda hurts to think about it. I pretty much just want to get in my car and leave town. Then, I think about everything I have now and I think about my College Republicans. It's not just a club... it's a lifestyle!

I think I'll go see a movie or something to keep my brain occupied. Everybody has stuff to do, but I'm happy chillin' with my movie friends. Maybe I'll go for a drive. I wish it would rain because I just got new windshield wipers today and I can't wait to use them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home