April 03, 2005

So just to recap, the OFCR (Oregon Federation of College Republicans) conference in Sunriver this weekend was crazy, and not in a good way. I still can't believe the stuff that went on and the tempers that flared and... ugh, the people that won. All I can say is, nobody messes with the UO College Republicans. Nobody.

I left Sunriver feeling very negative and bitter but fortunately, the "Official F**k the OFCR Party" at Christine's tonight was tons of fun and ended the whole thing on a happier note. I still can't believe everything that happened today, though. To quote A-Warren, "Did this all happen today??" Yeah.

Ummmmm, happy daylight savings time - SPRING FORWARD!! So all of a sudden, it's 3 AM instead of 2 AM and I need to get to bed.

Goodnight. Don't let the bed bugs bite. And if they do, take your shoe and WHACK 'EM 'TIL THEY'RE BLACK & BLUE!!!!!!!! (Don't worry, it's just the lasting effects of boarding school. Nothing too serious.)


P.S. I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled on the morning of April 22nd, which is 8 days before my birthday. In case I don't live to see my 20th year, please celebrate it without me.

For now, though, it definitely hurts to chew because I have teeth coming in in the back of my mouth. Ow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home