May 30, 2005

I Am Slowly Going Crazy...

Dear Time,

Could you please stop for about a week so I can catch up on everything I have to do without getting behind on everything else in the process?

I'm leaving for the Dominican Republic in 8 days and I have about a bajillion items on my to-do list. (Note to self, make a to-do list.) I'm gonna be gone for two and a half months, which means that I should probably start packing, or making a packing list, or something... and I have two tests to take before I leave, neither of which I've even started studying for. And an entire book to read and an 8 page paper to write about said book. And I still have to work and sleep and eat and shower and all that stuff. You get the point.

So, would you please take my request under consideration and just STOP for a while? Please??

Your faithful follower,

Tuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home