October 26, 2005

Biggest Forehead

I'm not completely sure why, but I laughed for the longest time when I saw this. It's hilarious in an unhilarious kind of way, which is my favorite.



On a different note, I'm reading a book called Under the Banner of Heaven by Jon Krakauer. It's about Mormons and Mormon Fundamentalists and the likes. It's pretty much the most fascinating book I've read in a long time. It's gotten to the point where I had a dream last night about incestuous polygamists. Yikes.

But anyway, I highly reccomend Under the Banner of Heaven. Good book. Read it.

1 Comments:

At October 27, 2005 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bahaha.... reminds me of pat robertson! ;) i have heard that book mentioned but never heard anything about it. bahaha... polygamy! yay! ;) you need to write more, my dear. always enjoy reading your thoughts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home